Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Harley-Davidson® FLSTC
photo 3 (13)
Blazing from the past with original dresser spirit and modern touring capabilities.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™; engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution®, Twin Cam 88®; and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated heads and cylinders are highlighted by machined cooling fin tips and chrome rocker covers. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power: Live your ride to the power of 103. The air cooled Twin Cam 103™ Harley Davidson® engine delivers more stump pulling torque, while its Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection jetting gives crisp, lively throttle reaction. It’s a performance punch that you’ll appreciate when passing, climbing hills, or rolling with luggage packed or a passenger in back—all under that signature Motor Company rumble. And it comes at lower cruising rpm, so you ride more smoothly, with less engine vibration and better highway fuel economy.
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional): When it comes to the Heritage Softail® Classic model with optional ABS, "stopping power" has a double meaning. The components of our ABS are tastefully hidden within the wheel hub, so you'll still turn heads with clean, streamlined design. More importantly, though, you get certainty in the saddle knowing your bike's going to behave when you need it. Offered as part of the optional "Security Package" (which includes the H-D® Smart Security System).
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional): The factory installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to details and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique. Offered as part of optional the "Security Package" (which includes Anti-Lock Brakes).
- Artfully Hidden Technology: Harley-Davidson leverages the latest in technology without compromising style and function. That means we hide electronics. The whole wiring harness is skillfully routed behind the jewels of the bike—the tank, engine and all the other eye-popping features you want to see. It's just another way The Motor Company goes the extra mile to give its bikes that premium, top-of-the-line fit and finish.
- Intuitive Controls: Hand controls on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle are incredibly intuitive. The turn signals are self-canceling and, based on the speed and angle of the motorcycle, they know how long to stay on. Engaging the controls quickly becomes second nature so you can focus less on turning off your signal and more on basking in the freedom of the ride.
- Dunlop® Tires: Whether you're crossing state lines or staying within city limits, you want a confident feeling of sure contact with the road. The front end holds a premium touring tire with a three-ply polyester casing and two fiberglass belts. The back cruiser tire has an advanced tread pattern. Made from a specifically formulated compound, it delivers outstanding grip in wet or dry weather. And since they're from Dunlop®, you know you're wrapping your premium rollers in quality rubber.
- Tuned to Be Ridden: Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are different from any other bike out on the road. There's a balance to them. The steering, the maneuverability—it's all in concert. And each Harley-Davidson® model is tuned differently to create a unique riding experience for each individual no matter which bike they swing their leg over. Let's face it, we didn't get to where we are by being like everyone else.
- Detachable Windshield: Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or detach it in seconds for a completely new look and ride. The polycarbonate windshield is tough as they come—durable, scratch resistant, low maintenance. And whether you choose to cruise or keep the shield on, your Heritage Softail® Classic model rules with a nostalgic style and versatility you can make your own.
- Tall Handlebar: Classic style and maximum comfort. That's the perfect balance of the tall handlebars that come standard on the Heritage Softail® Classic model. They're designed to keep you comfortably propped in a commanding position while making sure your neck muscles stay calm and relaxed mile after mile, state after state. Durable stainless steel insures the structural rigidity you expect from Harley-Davidson with the deep, lustrous finish you demand.
- Full-Length Rider Footboards: Your boots were made for riding, in any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a tried and true design that's stood the test of time. Plenty of foot positions for your taste and comfort. Rubber vibration isolation for a comfortable ride. And heel-toe shifting for confident shifting every time. It takes a few rides, but once you've gotten used to the smooth heel-toe rhythm, you'll never give it up. The toes of your boots won't take the same beating, either.
- Convertible Two-Up Seat: Hit the boulevard in style with the classic Softail® two-up seat. It's comfort for you or two. A bigger passenger seat and contour backrest to keep your passenger as comfortable as you. The classic, old-school styling includes a studded seat valance that matches your bags, and the seat pillion is detachable. Just ditch it for stripped-back, solo profiling. Or leave it on and bring your better half along for the ride.
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy: Our motorcycles are built to be ridden. A lot. So that means that rider comfort is top of mind. Always. With the Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) feature, the motorcycle automatically cuts fuel and fire from rear cylinder when idling, which helps reduce engine heat felt by rider and passenger. This feature can easily be turned on by your dealer.
- Seat Engineering and Design: The seat is home for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle riders. They want a seat that has unique style without sacrificing comfort. Because of that, Harley-Davidson invests a lot of time in researching, designing and testing seats so that every bike has just the right saddle.
- Length: 94.5 in. (2,400 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.5 in. (648 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.1 in. (688 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 31
- Trail: 5.8 in. (147 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.5 in. (1,638 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16 71H
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.5 qt. (13.3 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 719 lb. (326 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 752 lb. (341 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore: 3.875 in. (98.4 mm)
- Stroke: 4.38 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 103 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Exhaust: Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type: Chrome, Tubeless Profile Laced Aluminum
- Wheels, Front Type: Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 96.9 ft-lb (131 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 24.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 25.9
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 42 mpg
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Nostalgic Custom Style: Do laced wheels, whitewalls and studded leather add to the way a bike feels on the road? Of course they do. It's these extras that make the Heritage Softail® Classic model the quintessential boulevard cruiser. As rallies were gaining grassroots traction in the '40s, you'd roll into Daytona Bike Week expecting new stories and new styles. There was really something going on, and it's still alive and well in this bike. Take the saddlebags, studded with style straight from that golden era, with hidden quick-detach buckles. Or the fenders—full and fluid, with chrome highlights and matching paint. Or that big, commanding 7-inch ball headlamp, chromed and classy. And let's talk wheels. You can go with the standard steel-laced wheels on blackwalls with a chrome hub. Or turn the clock all the way back with the optional chrome laces and wide whitewalls. For the ultimate touch of style, the 110th Anniversary Edition teams the whitewalls with Smooth wheels, cast of premium aluminum and polished to a shimmering, glass-smooth finish.
- Hidden Rear Shocks: If you want a comfortable bike but love that rigid-suspension look, you've come to the right bike. We've kept all the modern comforts where they belong—below the surface of a rad, vintage-looking bike. You get the classic lines of a vintage "hardtail" frame with the horizontal rear shocks hidden in the guts. It's a signature rigid look, and you'll only find it on a Softail® model.
- Tank-Mounted Console: The speedometer face boasts a big, bold display for the odometer, along with an ancillary display for gear and rpm, offering up the information you need on the fly.
- Old-School Tank and 3-D Medallion: The unique medallion on the Heritage Softail® Classic motorcycle is glass-inlayed, cloisonné-and-chrome style and shows that Harley-Davidson® Softail® model heritage that runs in your blood. With a five-gallon capacity for long weekend cruising, we top off this tank with a nostalgic chrome "cats-eye" console, paint for days and style to spare.
- Premium Paint: Up to two times thicker than the competition, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Clearcoat layering up to five mils deep. Bigger metal flakes. Unique effects. Skimping simply is not in our vocabulary.
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank: All Harley-Davidson® fuel tanks are finished by hand—that's what makes them stand out from the competition. Their seamless design and unmatched style are unique among all motorcycles on the road. The tanks are one of the first and last things people notice when they lay their eyes on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle—so we make it worth their time.
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 103B™
- 103 cu.in. (1,690 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.875 in. (98.4 mm) x 4.38 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- MT90B16 72H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80B16 71H
- 64.5 in. (1,638 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 25.5 in. (648 mm); Unladen: 27.1 in. (688 mm)
- 31 deg.
- 5.8 in. (147 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 42 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 719 lb. (326 kg)
- Vivid Black