Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Honda STATELINE
Progressive Style For The Open Road
A cool, custom bike. The open road. And a week off. Does life get any better? Maybe—if that bike’s a Honda Shadow Interstate. With the Interstate you get the best of all worlds. For cruising or everyday riding, the Interstate has a clean, progressive style, plenty of motor and a look that’s going to make a big impression everywhere you ride. But add in a little vacation time and the Interstate is happy to stretch its legs and take you wherever you like, even if it’s a couple thousand miles away.
The Interstate’s 1312cc V-twin engine generates plenty of low-end torque for relaxed urban rides, but is big enough for multi-day trips on long highways or over mountain passes. Shaft final drive gives you a clean, crisp look on the street, but its maintenance reducing features are exactly what you want a thousand miles from home too.
Everywhere you look, the Interstate offers the details that set it apart: roomy floorboards, leather-clad saddlebags, custom windscreen. And best of all? A look nothing else can touch.
The Power to Move You: With its potent 1312cc, 52º V-twin, the Interstate delivers strong low- and mid-range torque, ample passing power and relaxed, powerful ride that’s perfect for long trips.
Equipped for the Long Run: No need to rough it here: The Interstate will take you wherever you want to go in both style and comfort. Leather-clad saddlebags, full-size floorboards and a large, custom windscreen make sure of that.
Clean Shaft Drive: Who needs the headaches or dirt of an open-chain final drive out on the road? The Interstate’s shaft final drive is clean, quiet, cool and just about maintenance free.
- 1312cc V-Twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Interstate's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Chrome Fork Covers: Custom bikes can never have too much style, as the Interstate illustrates perfectly with its brilliant, eye-catching chrome fork covers.
- Heel-Toe Shifter: A handy and old-school cruiser-style, heel-toe shifter is paired with the floorboards to make shifting through the gears a simple toe or heel tap away.
- Color-Matched Frame: The Interstate’s color-matched frame really gives this bike a finished, custom touch.
- Full-Size Floorboards: A must-have for every long-distance machine: large, roomy floorboards, with vibration-absorbing rubber inserts to keep your size-12 dogs relaxed all day long.
- Windscreen: The stylish custom windscreen keeps wind and weather at bay, ensuring both rider and passenger cruise in ultimate touring comfort.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at a low, easy-to-get-the-boots-down-when-stopping 26.7 inches, the Interstate’s wide, cushy seat not only enhances the comfort level, but the styling as well.
- Hardcover Saddlebags: Roomy and built with stylish leather overlaying a protective hard case and cover, the Interstate's saddlebags are big enough to pack for a long trip—and durable enough to take it.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 140/80-17
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Wheelbase: 70.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 712 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Rake: 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118.0 mm (4.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 46 MPG
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- Model Id: VT13CT
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 33 deg.
- 4.6 in. (118 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- 46 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 712 lb.
- Final Drive
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.