2018 Polaris Industries Sportsman® 570 EPS - Indy Red
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) for smoother decelerations.
- 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Easily readable digital display.
- Active Descent Control (ADC) on EPS models.
- The Sportsman 570's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity with 1.25" receiver.
- Industry-leading water tight 8 gallons of storage to keep all your gear in reach.
- 485 lbs. payload capacity to haul all you need.
- Move snow with the integrated winch and plow mount system.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Half shafts have been redesigned to be 50% stronger, even at the most stressed angle.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 44 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Dry Weight: 704 lb (330 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 83 x 48 x 48 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lb (220 kg)
- Seat Height: 33.75 in (85.7 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Electronic Power Steering
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 704 lb (330 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83 x 48 x 48 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights